Friday, October 16, 2009

No progress

I haven't made any progress on any project this week, most of all my receiving blanket quilt.  I had hoped to have it finished so that I could put up an entry in ParkCityGirl's Bloggers' Quilt Festival, but alas, it was not to be.

Between work I had to do at home on Sunday, Monday night, and last night, and just being too darn tired on Tuesday and Wednesday, I just didn't have any time to work on it and finish it up.  It's at the exact same place it was when I last blogged about it.  And I'm not going to get any work done it tonight as I didn't get to bed until almost 2am this morning, then was up at 6:30am for work, so I am exhausted once again and am going to take the opportunity to go to bed early tonight (as soon as I post this!) and try to get a full night's sleep before the little one wakes me up bright and early sometime in the 6:00 hour tomorrow morning like she always does.

Hopefully there will be some sort of crafty progress made at some point this weekend!

No comments: