Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stash

So I've seen around blogland other bloggers showing their stash on Sundays.  Since I am super nosy and love to see what kinds of things people have in their stashes, I figured I'd adopt this for my own blog as well.

Believe it or not, I don't have a huge fabric stash.  I think this is because I'm fairly new to sewing. ;)  For now I'll just pick one or two things each week to feature, and hopefully with stash enhancement I'll have enough to keep showing each week!

This week's stash is from Moda's American Jane, the new Happy Campers line.  I recently purchased a jelly roll and charm pack, from the Fat Quarter Shop and Missouri Star Quilt Co.





My original plan was to make a dresden plate quilt with these, but I'm waffling on that now.  I bought another American Jane jelly roll, the Recess line, and I'm thinking of using that one instead.  So as of right now I don't know what I'll use this for, I'll see if inspiration strikes.

No comments: