Sunday, August 29, 2010

DQS9 received!

A few days ago, my Doll Quilt Swap 9 quilt arrived in the mail!

DQS 9 received!

Isn't it lovely?  It was made for me by Nichol (HardyPartyof5) and it looks beautiful against my green walls in my sewing room.  I love it! Thank you again Nichol!

I also packaged up my quilt and sent it off to my partner yesterday...

DQS9 - ready to ship!

I hope my partner loves it!

I'm also working away on my items for the Urban Home Goods swap.  I'm doing a little Orla Kiely inspired embroidery for a placemat set.  I am going to do two embroidered like this below, and two with fabric applique in the same design.  It will be set against a Kona Ash for the main background.

Urban Home Goods Swap - it's a start...

All right, I've got to get back to my stitching if I'm going to be done in time!

No comments: