Monday, May 10, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap Round 3

I was lucky to recently get in on Round 3 of the Pillow Talk Swap!  I am sooooo unbelievably excited about this!  I've seen some of the pillows from the last two rounds around Flickr and they are amazing! I am so looking forward to making something awesome for my swap partner and receiving something awesome in return!

We are supposed to be receiving our partner's information soon.  In the meantime, we've all been making inspiration mosaics for our future partners, to give them an idea of what kinds of things we like, to help them out in deciding what kind of pillow to make. 

Below is the inspiration mosaic I created for my partner.

Pillow Talk Swap 3 inspiration

1. Twinkle pilow , 2. pillow swap d.o.n.e., 3. Hexagon Pillow in its new home, 4. Pillow Swap Round 2 - Full View, 5. Arcadia Wonky Log Cabin Pillow, 6. Quilted Pillow, 7. postcards from the park quilt, 8. hexagon quilted pillow 2, 9. String Quilt Pillow, 10. Pillow Talk Swap *Sent*, 11. Half Square Triangle flea market fancy , 12. Red and Aqua ZigZag Quilt, 13. Pillow Talk Swap & Tutorial, 14. Pillow Talk Swap 2, 15. Pillow Swap - A little bird, 16. Sew New To Me Virtual Quilting Bee * Corey *

How fun!

2 comments:

teaginny said...

I'm flattered you picked my quilted pillow (#6) to be a part of your mosaic. That was a fun pillow to make, but it used 200 triangles! Needless to say, I kept the pillow! :)

Jill Bagley said...

WOW!! i love this idea. how do i become a part of this? do you give the pillow to someone else?
i love the pillow in the far left bottom corner!! amazing!!