Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Stash: Voiles

It's been a long time since I've posted a Sunday Stash...need to get back into the habit.

Today's edition is my stash of Anna Maria Horner's Little Folks voiles.  Yuummmm.  I just love these fabrics.  So soft!  The prints I picked up at my local quilt shop, a 1/4 yard in each print they had, and the dobby stripes I ordered from FabricWorm.

I'm going to use them all in a quilt together, I'm thinking maybe just simple patchwork squares.  Nothing fancy, just let the fabric do all the work.

Sunday Stash: Voiles

2 comments:

Leslie said...

this fabric can do amazing work! they are all so beautiful

Weaveron Textile said...

Your fabric design is awesome..
To get more design in weaveron textile so click on this link....: https://www.weaveron.com