Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bliss


Once again, I've managed to neglect my blog for two weeks! What's up with that? Well, I kind of had a good excuse. I was sick with a sinus infection (still on meds), busy at work, I had to take a trip to DC for work...plus I've just been plain exhausted and haven't much touched my fabric or machine!

But I am feeling rejuvenated! Starting with this lovely little pile! Bliss by Bonnie and Camille for Moda. I love this fabric! I picked up these prints at my LQS and may have ordered some other prints the shop didn't have online. ;) Also, a fat quarter bundle of Anna Maria Horner's new line Innocent Crush may have also fallen into an online cart of mine. Can't wait to play with all these new fabrics!

I also am almost done with a new quilt! I am handstitching the last few feet of binding and will have pics soon! Plus, an exciting sewing-related gift I received from my husband for our anniversary last month needs to make its debut soon as well. Back soon with more pics. (And excuse the quality of this one, it's from my cell phone.)

No comments: