Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Doll Quilt Swap 9

I'm very excited to be participating in the latest round of the Doll Quilt Swap over on Flickr!  I've watched the last few rounds from the sidelines and when signups came open this time I decided to just jump in, having more confidence now that I've partcipated in some other swaps.

We were just assigned our partners a few days ago, and I've commenced to stalking my partner! I also need to start dropping some clues for my own stalker.  So I made a mosaic of inspiration pieces, which hopefully gives them a place to start.  And as time goes by, I will try to add more posts with more inspiration, as well as sneak peaks of my own quilt I'm making for my partner.

I'm so excited!  The anticipation is so much fun!

DQS9 mosaic

1. The Modern Flying Geese Quilt, 2. Scrap X quilt, 3. Circles and Waves quilt, 4. Cobblestones, 5. dqs7 quilt maybe?, 6. The Princess and the Pea embroidery, 7. The Lady of the Lake Quilt top, 8. Fat Quarterly E-Zine Flying Geese Challenge, 9. far far away 2 quilt top, 10. a wonky anna maria horner string quilt, 11. 1st attempt at Dresdens!, 12. Color Wheel Mini Quilt, 13. DQS8 Received!, 14. dqs8 received, 15. Flea Market Fancy hexagon quilt, 16. My Doll Quilt from katiejeanbags

No comments: