Monday, February 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

I subscribe to the Fat Quarter Shop's newsletter, and one arrived today in my inbox.  In it they featured the 2010 Designer Mystery Block of the Month, featuring the upcoming fabric line 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain for Moda.

Image from the Fat Quarter Shop

I just love this fabric! I think it is so cute. I don't know why, but I am just drawn to some Christmas/winter fabrics lately.

I also really love this kit they have listed (but won't be available until May).



I don't know what it is about Christmas fabrics that makes me love these more cutesy styles and patterns (like Frolic) but I do.  I guess when it comes to Christmas I feel like I can allow my style to be more cute, rather than modern!

Anyway, I think this fabric is super cute and I am eagerly awaiting it.  I put myself on the notification list for when the quilt kit comes out and I think I might have to get it when it's available.

No comments: