Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,





A little birdie told me that you'd be making some very special deliveries this Christmas, and granting some wishes!

I have been a very good girl this year!  Really, I have!  I've taken care without complaint of a small person who returns my love and effort with smooshed in peas in the carpet, nose-picking, and darts across the room the second I remove her diaper. ;)  I watch the shows my husband wants to watch on TV without complaint even though he rewinds the same two minutes over and over, forcing me to watch it when he doesn't think I'm paying close enough attention because I'm blogging on the computer. ;)  I have been a REALLY good girl!

I would be oh so grateful if in return, you'd drop off some Cool and Swell Nicey Jane fat quarter bundles for me!  I LOVE them!





And my life would be absolutely complete with some Kiwi and Peach Meadowsweet fat quarter bundles!







Thanks Santa!  I know you'll be busy with all the boys and girls of the world, I really hope you can find the time to swing through my corner of town...

Love, Jennifer

PS -- If you want to write your own letter to Santa, swing by the Jolly Jabber for all the details!

No comments: