Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here we go!

Well, I've decided to go ahead and start a blog to record my crafty pursuits.  I've recently become addicted to reading craft blogs (how did I ever live without Google Reader?) and thought I'd like to share my own projects.

I do a little bit of everything.  I love to knit, and this has been my main outlet for the past several years.  But recently I've begun sewing and this has quickly rivaled knitting for my attention.  I've also scrapbooked, although this has fallen by the wayside over the last few years, but I need to do this more now that I've got cute baby pictures to document.  I've made jewelry over the years, I used to cross-stitch, I embroider often...it's actually quite exhausting to think of all the things I've tried!

I'd like a way to document my projects, and knowing how much I love to be nosy and look at what others are making, I thought someone out there might be interested in seeing what I make.  I want to use this blog to share what I'm working on, my stash(es!), what I'm into at any given point in time...you know the drill.

Coming up next...my recent foray into quilting!  But that will have to wait until tomorrow, as it is way past my bedtime and the buzz of the alarm clock waking me up bright and early for work will be here all too soon.

1 comment: